- Bash in easy steps: "This book will show you how to use the Bash command-line interface and how to employ Bash's programming abilities."
- Bash Guide: "This guide aims to aid people interested in learning to work with BASH"
- Bash Quick Start Guide: Get up and running with shell scripting with Bash: "Learn how to write shell script effectively with Bash, to quickly and easily write powerful scripts to manage processes, automate tasks, and to redirect and filter program input and output in useful and novel ways."
- Command Line Fundamentals: Learn to use the Unix command-line tools and Bash shell scripting: "Master shell basics and Unix tools and discover easy commands to perform complex tasks with speed "
- Mastering Linux Shell Scripting: A practical guide to Linux command-line, Bash scripting, and Shell programming, 2nd Edition: "Master the complexities of Bash shell scripting and unlock the power of shell for your enterprise"
- bash Cookbook: Solutions and Examples for bash Users: "his cookbook provides more than 300 practical recipes for using bash"
- Learn Bash the Hard Way: Master Bash Using The Only Method That Works: "This book will train you to be a master in bash, a technology that's more often used than understood."
- Linux Shell Scripting Bootcamp: The fastest way to learn Linux shell scripting: "all about learning the essentials of script creation, validating parameters, and checking for the existence of files and other items needed by the script."
- Mastering Bash: A Step-by-Step Guide to working with Bash Programming and Shell Scripting: "Your one stop guide to making the most out of Bash programming"
- Shell Programming: Bash Scripting from First Steps To Confident User: "After reading, you will understand how to play around with the various Bash commands."
- Shell Scripting: Learn Linux Shell Programming Step-By-Step (Bash Scripting, UNIX): "This book is for all those who are willing to learn UNIX like operating system and shell scripting."
- BASH Guide: "BASH Guide contains everything you need to know about Bash scripting"
- Bash Pocket Reference: Help for Power Users and Sys Admins: "This concise little book puts all of the essential information about Bash"
- Shell Programming and Bash Scripting: Ultimate Beginners Guide Book: "This book is an exploration of Shell programming, also referred to as Bash Scripting."
- Linux Command Line: FAST and EASY!: Linux Commands, Bash Scripting Tricks, Linux Shell Programming Tips and Bash One-Liners: "This book covers the Linux command line commands, Bash Scripting Tricks, Linux Shell Programming Tips and Bash One-liners."
- Linux: Linux Bash Scripting - Learn Bash Scripting In 24 hours or less: "Learn Bash Scripting In 24 hours or less"
- Pro Bash Programming, Second Edition: Scripting the GNU/Linux Shell: "Pro Bash Programming teaches you how to effectively utilize the Bash shell in your programming."
- Bash Command Line Pro Tips: "Bash Command Line Pro Tips is a collection of 10 techniques that you can put to use right away to increase your efficiency at the command line."
- Command Line Kung Fu: Bash Scripting Tricks, Linux Shell Programming Tips, and Bash One-liners: "Become a Linux Ninja with Command Line Kung Fu!"
- Five Steps To Better Multi-language Programming: Simplicity In Multi-language Coding: C/C++, Java, Bash, and Python: "This book is a distillation of some useful multi-language software development techniques derived from many years of experience in a wide range of environments"
- Penetration Testing with the Bash shell: "Make the most of the Bash shell and Kali Linux's commandlinebased security assessment tools"
- Pro Bash Programming: Scripting the GNU/Linux Shell (Expert's Voice in Linux) by Johnson, Chris F. A. (2011) Paperback:
- Shell Scripting: Expert Recipes for Linux, Bash, and more: "A compendium of shell scripting recipes that can immediately be used, adjusted, and applied"
- Mastering Unix Shell Scripting: Bash, Bourne, and Korn Shell Scripting for Programmers, System Administrators, and UNIX Gurus 2nd Edition : "guides you through every detail of writing shell scripts to automate specific tasks. "
- bash Cookbook: Solutions and Examples for bash Users (Cookbooks (O'Reilly)) 1st Edition : "bash Cookbook teaches shell scripting the way Unix masters practice the craft. "
- From Bash to Z Shell: Conquering the Command Line: "This comprehensive, hands-on guide focuses on two of the most popular and feature-rich shells"
- Learning the bash Shell: Unix Shell Programming (In a Nutshell (O'Reilly)): " Learning the bash Shell is also full of practical examples of shell commands and programs that will make everyday use of Linux that much easier."
- GNU Bash Reference Manual: "This manual is the definitive reference for GNU Bash, the standard GNU command-line interpreter. "
- Learning the bash Shell, 2nd Edition: "Learning the bash Shell provides an excellent introduction, covering everything from the most basic to the most advanced features"
- Learning the bash Shell (Nutshell Handbooks): "The book covers all of bash's features, both for interactive use and programming